Jan 11, 2015

Bout of Books Day 7 (Day 6 Wrap Up)

Bout of Books
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. 
~From the Bout of Books team

Day 6 Wrap-Up
Hours Reading: 1:00
Pages Read: 9% ~ 42 (The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer) = 42
Total Pages Read: 105 (Day 1) + 272 (Day2)  + 28 (Day 3) + 294 (Day 4) + 32 (Day5) 42 (Day 5) = 773
Books Finished:
Old Man's War - 5/5 stars
Attack on Tinan Vol. 4 - 5/5 stars
Aphorism Vol.10 - 5/5 stars

More work and less reading was what happened yesterday. I only managed to listen a little bit of Mara Dyer right before bed. However I am not giving up. I am going to take a break from work today (hopefully there won't be anything unexpected) and read. But I still have to pack my things and say goodbye to my friend because tomorrow I am going back to Uni. I just need to finish Two For The Dough.

No comments:

Post a Comment