Jan 6, 2015

Bout of Books Day 2 (Day 1 Wrap-Up)

Bout of Books
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. 
~From the Bout of Books team

Day 1 Wrap-Up
Hours Reading: 3:40
Pages Read: 77 (Old Man's War) + 28 (Two for the Dough) = 105
Books Finished: Old Man's War - 5/5 stars

I am so happy with my reading of Day 1. I found the time to sit down and read more than I normaly do. I also managed to finish Old Man's War which was amazing! I can't wait to read more of Two for the Dough because so far it's hilarious just as I expected.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you liked what you read! Good luck! :)
    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to pick up Two for the Dough and continue that series. Have fun reading this week!

    ReplyDelete