Aug 24, 2014

Bout of Books Day 6 Update

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. 
- From the Bout of Books team

Updates

Didn't do much reading yesterday. But I love what I am reading right now so much and that awesome. Here are my stats:

Which of the books I read from today: Tested
Number of pages I read today: 70
Total number of books I’ve finished: 13
Total number of pages I've read: 2440
Comments: The final day has finally arrived. I hope I can manage to finish Tested for Bout of Books. But even if I don't I am very pleased with my results.

2 comments:

  1. I want to read Tested too, hope you ejoy it!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings


    ReplyDelete
  2. 13 books is AWESOME!!! Well, 14 if you finish Tested. I wish I'd participated, but I already knew that I didn't have any extra time to read this past week.

    ReplyDelete