Feb 26, 2014

Book Review: The Bionics (Bionics, #1) by Alicia Michaels

The Bionics (Bionics, #1)
by Alicia Michaels
The Bionics is the first book in an pretty intense and intriguing NA series. I didn't know much about the book before I picked it up but it turned out pretty good. I loved the dystopian setting where people who have bionic parts are being hunted because they are supposedly dangerous. In Bionics, the Resistance against the government who hunts and kills Bionics is introduced.

I really enjoyed this book, even though it was really small and all the action is left for the next one. It was a great introduction to the characters and the Resistance and the world they are fighting against. The romance moved a bit fast but still I did love reading about all the characters so I didn't mind that much.

The ending left so much more to be expected. I am picking up the second book immediately.


1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, dystopic NA? It sounds really good, actually. I'll have to add it to my ever-growing list of books I need to read. :)

    ReplyDelete