Nov 3, 2013

Review: Halloween Night by R.L. Stine

"It's always Halloween in Fear Street."

And with that my Halloween read of this year is over. I didn't really know what to expect from this book, the only thing I was ready for was the not-so-happy ending, like the rest of R.L. Stine's books but was surprised when it didn't come.
Terry and 8 of his classmates are invited to an exclusive Halloween party of the old Cameron Mansion that is said to be haunted. Their hostess, Justine, has prepared a whole night of scares and surprises for them. But they don't know how grave some of those surprises are. Not all of them will make it out alive.
I really enjoyed this book. Perfect for Halloween of course. It was fast paced, a bit funny and creepy. I loved the mystery behind the Cameron family. Also I really enjoyed Nikki, Terry's girlfriend she was a great main character and loved the chapters from her PoV.
Yet, another Stine book that reminds me why I am a huge fan of his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment