Jul 21, 2013

Showcase Sunday #8



Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.
~Vicky @ Books Biscuits and Tea


Welcome to my eight Showcase Sunday. Last few weeks have been very busy for me. Even though it's the middle of summer I still have a lot of work to do for my master thesis and that leaves me with not much time to do anything else. Still it only takes a few minutes to buy new books online, so of course I made a few orders :)

Lover Awakened: This is the third book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. I am still half way through the second one but this series is really growing on me so I decided to have the third one available for whenever I am done with the second.
Variant: This book looks like a great mystery thriller and I love books with boarding schools.

These are the books I got last week.
Leave me links to your new book hauls in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment