Apr 21, 2013

Showcase Sunday #1

Yes, I finally decided to join in Vicky's Showcase Sunday weekly meme. Unpack This felt a bit lonely...

I know I haven't been around much lately, it's been more than 2 weeks since my last post, but I have been going a bit crazy with school and my best friend visiting me and my dog and guitar lessons, yes, life has been a crazy for me lately. Goods news? I have quite a few books that I got these last weeks.

Bought:
I bought all these used for 3 euro each. How awesome is that? 
And Then There Were None: This is one of the most highly rated Agatha Christie books and I decided it was time for me to read it. A while ago I read TEN which is a reteling of this one and loved it. I just hope there is still mystery and I won't figure out everything too soon.
In The Woods: I wanted this book ever since reading Vicky's review on it. It seemes pretty amazing.
Married With Zombies: This look like a lot of fun and I can't wait to read it.
Dark Inside: Finally got this one, can't wait to start it.
Heist Society: I really enjoye Ally Carter's Gallagher Girls series and this one has thiefs in it so it seems pretty cool.

For Review:
A Shade of Vampire: Can't say how excited I am about this one. I loved loved loved A Shade of Vampire and now I can finally read what happens next.
Renegade: This is the final book to the Heven and Hell series. I wonder what will happen in the end.
Witch Hearts: Liz Long somehow always combines two things I love in her book. In Gifted she wrote about a firestarter and a circus. In Witch Hearts there are witches and a serial killer. Can't wait.

Freebie:
The Game: I have to be honest I haven't heard much about this book and didn't even bother to read the reviews all that much. I just love this cover and the blurb really got my attention. And well it was for free.

Have you read any of this books? Do you want to read some of them? Any other thoughts?

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/21/2013

    Wow, you got such a bargain on your books :) I really hope you enjoy them :) Witch Hearts sounds really good!

    Megan xxx

    My Showcase Sunday if you'd like a look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/21/2013

    Some cool books up there. I've had my eye on a few of those myself, though I already read The Dark Inside a couple months back. It was an interesting concept, I thought. Enjoy your books.

    Julie @ Bookaroo-Ju

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very curious about Dark inside. I love the scary sound of it :)

    Happy reading!
    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, And Then There Were None is a great book! Hope you enjoy it. :-) I also really want to try The Heist Society, it sounds so fun! Enjoy all your reads and have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wondering where you were. Hope things are good. I am reading Dark Inside for Apocalypse Week and I can't wait. Yeah for Renegade. Can you believe that we are at the end already?
    Hope you have a great week, Veronica!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hell yes for the top 2! I loved both and And Then... is still one of my favourite books of all time. Hope you enjoy both :)

    ReplyDelete