May 1, 2012

Random Reads #6

Random Reads is a monthly meme hosted by imlovingbook.com. You get to pick a book from your to read pile with any random way you want to and read it.

Last month RR picked for me Emotionally Charged which I am currently reading and I have to admit I am loving it. So hopefully this months RR will be as good as the last ones.

For this RR I am going to use both physical copies and ebooks, since I am back to my house and have (almost) every one of my books here.

Here's what random.org picked for me...


Anna Dressed in Blood is a book I've dying to get to. I love ghost stories and this one has gotten some crazy reviews. 

Share your Random Reads in the comments.


7 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Anna! It was pretty scary enough but it also had a bit of romance as well! I hope you enjoy it!

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really interesting. Can't wait to hear how it was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this one sounds really good, I have it on my TBR too. I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read this one as well! I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover looks really creepy! I hope you enjoy it. :)

    Here is my random reads@Bursting Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I got the sequel at TLA and now can't wait to read both! Hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fun book, although it wasn't as scary as I was hoping. I hope you enjoy it though!

    ♥ Sarah @ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete