May 16, 2012

Bout of Books 4.0 - Day 3



Number of books I’ve read today: 1
Number of pages I've read today: 189
Total number of books I’ve read: 2
Total number of pages I've read: 534
Books: Bad Taste in Boys(my review), Anna Dressed in Blood(my review)

Today I managed to finish Anna Dressed in Blood and it was an amazing read. I read the last 170 pages of it.

Also I started reading Charade and I am 4% done (19 pages). I know it's just one chapter but I will get more reading done tomorrow.


4 comments:

  1. Anna Dressed in Blood is one of my favorite books from last year. Total creep fest too! New follower by way of bout of books, great stuff.

    Otherwhere.co

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, you get a lot of reading done in a day. I'm interested to see what you think of Charade. I'm halfway through it but took a break from it to read City of Lost Souls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna Dressed in Blood is on my must buy list. I haven't read creepy in a long while and everybody seems to love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has its creepy moments but it's not so much creepy. It is amazing though and an emotional roller coaster. You will love it! Go get it...

      Delete