Feb 10, 2012

Ashlyn's Radio by Wilson Doherty

I am a real sucker for good old creepy ghost stories. And this book is one of them.

Moving Canada to a small village in the US, Ashlyn was ready for the akward days at home with her stranger of a grandmother and her insignificant senior year at school but nothing prepared her for a talking indistrucable radio in the basement of her house that could predict the future and a ghost train with a conductor bend to trap whatever soul crossed his path.

I really liked this story. It was sweet and creepy at the same time. Loved the whole village and the legend of the ghost train. I also really enjoyed Ashlyn although some times her libido was overwhelming and totally adored Caden, he is so sweet and so protective.

The creepy parts were really creepy but not scary. I could love this book even more if there was more horror in it, but as I said before is a really sweet, creepy book that left me with a smile in my face.

★★★★☆

book 8             book 4              book 2              book 4

No comments:

Post a Comment