Jan 14, 2012

Glitches (Lunar Chronicles, #0.5) by Marissa Meyer

When I first saw Cinder and read the blurb I thought I wouldn't like the book, but then people stared reading it and saying so many great things about it, that I was a bit conflicted. Then I read that it's based on the story of Cinderella and that the next three books are also based on fairy tales, so I thought I should give it a chance since I love fairy tales so much. Then I added Cinder in my to read list and I noticed that there was a prequel to the story, so of course I read it.

Now I am pretty sure all those people out there say great thingsa bout Cinder are probably right. I loved it, the prequel that is. I lvoed the whole storyline and world and writing and Cinder! Well, you get my point, I loved it.

This is the story of how Cinder, an android get her new family after an accident took away hers, along with her leg, hand and memories. Great prequel. If you are like me and are not so sure about Cinder, read it and I am sure you will make up your mind in an instand.

I also love the cover art by Goni Montes. It's so beautiful.


★★★★★

book 2                      book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment